A sexy, sweet, and comic take on adolescent love and friendship in nine interrelated episodes. Book and lyrics by me, music by Eric Svejcar (Caligula, Peter Pan Jr).
Each “Loveville High” episode is a self-contained ten-minute musical which takes place on the night of the prom in the fictional town of Loveville, Ohio. Each tells a love story -- new love, old love, romantic love, friend love, gay and straight, cis and genderqueer -- that together form a 90-minute portrait of one high school class on the biggest night of their lives.
The podcast stars
- Kathryn Allison (Disney’s Aladdin) as Madison
- Harrison Chad (Caroline, or Change (OBC), Les Miserables, Beauty and the Beast) as Noah
- Troy Iwata (Be More Chill) as Kyle
- Gizel Jiménez (Drama Desk Nominated Outstanding Actress Miss You Like Hell) as Wanda
- Jay Armstrong Johnson (Phantom of the Opera, On The Town, Hands On A Hardbody) as Zeke
- Hailey Kilgore (Once on This Island, Tony Nominee) as Jane
- Conor Ryan (Desperate Measures, New World Stages) as Johnny
- Mason Alexander Park (Hedwig and the Angry Inch, First National Broadway Tour) as Jendrix
- Isaac Powell (Once on This Island) as Cory
- Ryann Redmond (Escape to Margaritaville, If/Then, Bring It On) as Chass
- Ali Stroker (Oklahoma! @St Ann’s, Deaf West Theatre’s Spring Awakening) as Amanda